[rescue] Yessssss!! - Yes, he has a mainframe in the living room.

Dieter Montanez dieter at plantcomputers.com
Sat Dec 20 18:09:03 CST 2003

 just curious .... how heavy is the sucker ...

Seidl, David . wrote:

  He owns it himself, I helped move it into his apartment yesterday. It's
  a heavy bugger, and getting it out of the U-haul was a rather
  interesting experience to say the least - at least the part I was able
  to stay for. If anybody asks, yes, Pat is totally insane, but he also
  makes my computer collection easy to justify ;-)

  Ask him about his PDP-11 collection...