[rescue] Yessssss!! - Yes, he has a mainframe in the living room.

Seidl, David . dseidl at purdue.edu
Sat Dec 20 18:09:02 CST 2003

He owns it himself, I helped move it into his apartment yesterday. It's
a heavy bugger, and getting it out of the U-haul was a rather
interesting experience to say the least - at least the part I was able
to stay for. If anybody asks, yes, Pat is totally insane, but he also
makes my computer collection easy to justify ;-)

Ask him about his PDP-11 collection...

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 10:32:10AM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>> (I was waiting to be able to say this...)
>> I my machine trumps yours:
>> http://computer-refuge.org/s390/
>
>Do you personally own this machine, or does it belong to work?  Work
systems >don't count. 8-)

David Seidl
dseidl at purdue.edu