[rescue] Raid boxs

Travis ferrit at oznet.com
Mon Oct 28 14:00:16 CST 2002

Hi,
	I just recieved a stack of semi-parted out sparcs (1s, 2s, 4s, IPCs,
IPXs, and 3 nonworking LX) instead of pay:\ And 8 Storage Dimensions
RAIDs. They have 7 WIDE S.E. 7200RPM 4GIG BARACUDA drives; 2 Redundant
RAIDFlex Controllers w/32meg. onboard. Each controller has a serial, RJ,
and 68 pin scsi connector on the back; The box also has 3 fans and 2 PS
in them, every thing looks to be hot swappable. The case was produced in
1996. I Googled all the Part nos. and got some hits at Dot Hill, but
couldn't match a modle to what I've got.
	Anybody know how to ID the right model, and a ballpark value?
	I might be able to trade 1 or 2, but I realy need to replace my paychecks.
		Thanks,
		  Travis