[rescue] Sun 2/120 available for rescue in SF Bay Area, California

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Oct 22 14:14:45 CDT 2002

Hi folks,

I have a Sun 2/120 in storage in the east bay area that I'd like to find a
respectable home for. I do not have precise config or operational status
info on it--I know it has the cpu, one memory board (maybe two), and a
couple of other boards.

It was built on December 28, 1984, according to the labelling on the
chassis. There's a photo of it at the top of
http://home.indyramp.com/~rnovak/antiques.html if you'd like to see it.

While a contribution to my storage and moving fund would be welcome, I
won't insist on it. If someone is willing to give it a good home, you can
come pick it up from my storage space near Hayward, California.

Contact me off list for arrangements. It will be available for pickup most
any weekend in the next couple of weeks. I won't ship it, sorry.

--Rob