[rescue] Taken! Re: Sun 2/120 available for rescue in SF Bay Area

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Oct 23 02:45:26 CDT 2002

I have a taker for this... thanks!

Sun3 VME stuff and maybe some 4/[1234]00 boards will be coming soon. Same
deal (free for pickup, contributions or registered sdram welcome) but
might ship if appropriately bribed.

As much as I like my collection, a 950sf apartment and three storage
lockers are too much. So good homes will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob