[rescue] A/UX, was RE: Mac: is this an X client?

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Oct 21 07:59:34 CDT 2002

On 10/20/02 11:23 PM, "Mike Johnson" <mike at enoch.org> wrote:

> Do you actually have the card?  It is not at all small.  In fact, I
> think the only way it would fit in a Q700 case would be diagonally,
> which wouldn't be at all useful.
>
> Mike

Yup- I actually have the card - but it's been ages since I had the big box
open. I had a Q700 open the other day, which is when I saw the PDS
connector. You are probably correct- the physical difference between the two
boxes is too great.

The Q700 isn't a bad little box on it's own for A/UX, either.

Steve