[rescue] A/UX, was RE: Mac: is this an X client?

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Sun Oct 20 14:29:16 CDT 2002

> From: rescue-admin at sunhelp.org [mailto:rescue-admin at sunhelp.org]On
>
> Oooo...have you A/UX install media? :D
>
> -ed
>
> ---------------------------------
>

> I do, and an SE/30 and an WGS95 running A/UX. (And a Lisa running Xenix, if
> that's worth any geek points)

I have A/UX installation media for 2.0, and a couple of
beta copies of 3.0, including a copy that was specially
cut for me for extra testing with my IIfx.  I was running
into some problems during the beta test of 3.0 that the
Apple A/UX engineers had problems duplicating and fixing.

When I was running A/UX on the IIfx I used to get a lot
of free stuff for testing both native and under the MacOS
emulation.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net