[rescue] best of times/worst of times

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Wed Oct 16 12:25:39 CDT 2002

I suppose right now, the job market being what it is, I'll be more
flexible.  However, given a choice, I would make less money at a shirt
with a more reasonable dress code than more money in a tie.  I really
dislike wearing a noose *that* much.  I don't even think it looks
particularly good.  It's just a throwback to older times.

I *do* think one should expect a professional to wear clean hole-free
clothes.  Tee shirts should not be overly obnoxious or out of place.

Then again, I got married in denim overalls...

Chris Hedemark
Professional Computer Consulting & Videography
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com

"Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time." -Steve Wright