[rescue] best of times/worst of times

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Oct 16 12:19:25 CDT 2002

"Michael A. Turner" <mturner at whro.org> wrote:
> $60,001 - $80K Collared shirt with tie to work on a regular basis

For me, this is still in the 'clean, appropriate, tshirt and jeans' payscale
- at least in practice.  Though, if someone were to ask me to wear slacks
and a golf/polo shirt to work, I wouldn't complain too loudly.  Not even
close to 'tie salary'...

The rest of list looks about right.

> 	Anyone else have these levels? Or am I as hard to work with as
> everyone says...

I'd say that you might have been a little too generous with the lower pay
scales - at 30k-40k, my employer would be lucky to find me clothed at *all*.
 That's barely sweatpants and t-shirt payscale...

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com