[rescue] FrameMaker 5

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 20:56:51 CDT 2002

IIRC, there is software for a license server on the original media, you
need to install that, then everything is fine. Again, YMMV, but that is
what I remember. I got a copy of Framemaker 5.5 a while ago, and
haven't used it much, but the media/manuals are a treasured posession
of mine (used to work with it, always liked it)...

Lionel