[rescue] NetPort Express

Pastorel Alexoaie exacomp at rdsor.ro
Fri May 31 11:23:29 CDT 2002

Hello folks
just a another newbye.

A while ago you were talking about Intel NetportExpress print servers. I just
got my hand on two of these, and look what I did:

I played with the first , it was 192.168.135.2 but the Intel Netport Manager
did not fint it. I could telnet and ping with him, but nothing else.Then I
managed to "restore factory defaults", and nou it has no IP, I cant telnet or
ping. Still, the Intel Netport Manager cannot find it. The second print server
didn' have an IP from the start, but there was somebody else.
How could I reinstall them? How do I set up an IP again?

Pasto