[rescue] MacOS essentials

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri May 31 10:25:32 CDT 2002

Hey, I've set my 8100 up on my network.  I have netscape 3 loaded, but
it crashs a lot.  I seem to not have Stuffit or Fetch.  Where can I
get these?  Both seem to have turned into fairly expensive payware,
and I generally refuse to pay for compression and FTP clients (since
every other platform offers the best for free).

Also, I have a copy of Illustrator on this machine.  The disks are
misplaced though.  What is the trick to making a backup copy that can
be installed on a new machine or a new hard drive?  I guess loosing it
isn't the worst that could happen.  It's such an old version that
Corel Draw should be able to perfectly read its files.

I really need a new monitor for this machine.

--
Joshua D. Boyd