ReRe: [rescue] NextMod

wlewis at mailbag.com wlewis at mailbag.com
Fri May 31 09:51:35 CDT 2002

From: Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu>
> Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:22:20 -0400
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
>
> On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 11:55:28PM -0500, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> > AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > <boom> <--- Shawn's head explodes
> >
> > I want a NeXT cube so much, and this guy goes and destroys one.
>
> There is a company that will sell you a NextCube, fully loaded, for
> $4k, but I don't have the URL.  But when I say fully loaded, I pretty
> much mean it.  Maxed ram.  ND with maxed ram.  No HIPPI or FCAL
> unfortunately.  All the software, etc.

http://www.blackholeinc.com and it's only $2995 US for:
The Big Kahuna , Ultra rare and cool  "NeXT's most sought after dream machine"
  Turbo Cube 33Mhz 68040 Processor
  128Mb Ram Main Board
  32Mb Ram Dimension Board,
  New 2Gb Seagate Barracuda HD with
  Choice of preinstalled
  NeXTSTEP 3.3 User , Developer Y2K Media or
  Openstep 4.2 User , Developer
  New Non ADB Keyboard
  Refurbished Non ADB mouse
  Also includes