[rescue] Was this a good move?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 9 23:52:06 CDT 2002

> [...] on eBay right now (from the same seller as the above rear port
> cluster--it looks like he gutted a PowerIndigo2 R8000/75 and is selling
> the pieces) [...]

I just keep hoping that someone *other* than "dontomaz" sells the
mounting sled to drop a CD-ROM into my I2 for a reasonable price...
because I just can't justify buying from someone who uses the
non-word "phat" to describe computer parts in an eBay auction.
(Leaving aside for a moment the fact that he's parted out several
complete systems that were apparently fully functional when he
received them.  That's his call--but the choice to buy is mine.)

  --Rip