[rescue] Energy

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed May 8 15:09:29 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 01:47:53PM -0400, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> I'd rather get rid of it by burning it in our Sun rather than risk my 7
> or 70'th generation relatives eventually tripping over it out there
> somewhere.....

I would hope that people advanced enough to go that far out in space would
know how to deal with radiation.  I mean, space has radiation too, doesn't
it?

--
Joshua D. Boyd

Social Security - I have greater faith that Elvis is alive
and programming VAX assembler than that I will ever receive
a dime from it.  --  Patrick Giagnocavo