[rescue] screws for spud brackets

Michael Schiller schiller at zaphod.agrijag.com
Wed May 8 14:35:35 CDT 2002

I have a box of 100 screws that I use for SSA brackets, SS20 brackets, as well as
U1 brackets. I believe they're 6-32 or 8-32 (I can't recall off hand, they're one
or the other) that can be obtained at almost any hardware store. Of course
they're straight slotted, rather than phillips or torx, but they work, and I
believe you can pickup a box for under $10.00

-Mike

            +------------------------------+          (/**\)
            | I'm outstanding in my field! |\        ((o  o))___
PGP fingerprint: D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74
Email: schiller at nospam.agrijag.com          http://www.agrijag.com
Voice: 304-334-3951                          FAX: 304-334-3644