[rescue] screws for spud brackets

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Wed May 8 12:17:14 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 10:26:55AM -0700, Fogg, James wrote:
> Having never seen spuds in use, this might be useless info. I once got
> several drives with spuds attached. The screws used were electrical cover
> screws (such as a switchplate screw). I don't know if it worked, but they
> were used. You can buy bulk switchplate screws.

i just happen to have a couple spare switchplate cover screws here, so i grabbed
one to try out.  i have only one thing to say:

Son Of A

i'm going back to Sears Hardware.  guess this means i have to make lunch though.
oh well.  it's worth it.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --