[rescue] screws for spud brackets

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 8 12:26:55 CDT 2002

Having never seen spuds in use, this might be useless info. I once got
several drives with spuds attached. The screws used were electrical cover
screws (such as a switchplate screw). I don't know if it worked, but they
were used. You can buy bulk switchplate screws.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751