[rescue] A real rescue

Robert Rose rr at rits.com.au
Tue May 7 03:36:08 CDT 2002

At 09:37 AM 6/05/2002 -0500, Brian wrote:
>On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 09:47:28AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>
>what *is* a 4000/610 (or 4600 as i've also seen)?  i'm assuming it's not a
>4100.  what's it look like?  any web page pointers dave?  otherwise, PLEASE
>TAKE PICTURES!!!!  ;)

OK *puts digital camera with pile-'o-stuff to take to work* pictures will
be forthcoming in the next day or so.

> >   Good luck getting the machine...it'll surely be a nice box to have!
> > [I sure wish a few of those would turn up around here...  *drool*]
>
>yeah, offer what you can afford, if you get it, you will be very happy with
>your new toy.  if you don't want it, you should let us all know so we can
>fight over it. ;)

Well if anyone _really_ wants it and wants to pay for shipping the thing to
the U.S. I'd be happy to put in a serious offer to out asset
people.  Remember, it's gonna be a heavy bitch, and shipping an Octane from
the 'states to here is costing me around $US300 - $US450.

Rob.