[rescue] Re: SBE/S

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sun May 5 21:23:37 CDT 2002

On Sun, May 05, 2002 at 05:28:07PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   I have a Kodak XLT-7720 for continuous-tone stuff.  Its output is
> indistinquishable from photographic prints.  They're incredibly heavy
> (I can't lift it) but they're well worth a hernia.

that printer ROCKS.  i wish i would have had the cash to snag the other one.
i wouldn't mind one of them.  only problem is i'd want to use it all the time
and i'd go bankrupt trying to feed it. :)

-brian
--
Whoops, nevermind...  the compile just imploded, crashing the xterm it was
running in as well...  Thanks, Richard...              -- George Adkins --