[rescue] Nerd Desks?

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sat May 4 21:47:58 CDT 2002

On Saturday 04 May 2002 08:32 pm, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> The proper solution is to rack the machines.  A solution I still haven't
> been able to implement yet due to the cost of racks.

I agree, though while I haven't actually picked up a 19" rack per se, I am
using one of those 18" deep metal wire shelves from the office supply stores.
 Holds plenty of weight, deep enough for most machines.  The only problem
that comes up is when you want to work on a machine that's stacked under
another.

That is, until I can afford some Wright-Line type stuff.  Very cool, very
modular and very consistent-looking.

-E.