[rescue] Better country to live in...

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Mar 30 17:47:30 CST 2002

On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 04:51:32PM -0600, Mike Hebel wrote:
> Anybody think any place is better that needs a junior Solaris Admin?
> I personally like the look of New Zealand but my wife doesn't want to
> move anywhere. ;-)

My GF has been going on and on about how great it is there (she is currently
there until June 3rd).  I think she wants to live where seeing her family
is still possible though, and that isn't the case for NZ, where round trip
tickets cost about $2k, per person, and require about 18 hours in the air,
plus lengthy layovers.

--
Joshua D. Boyd