[rescue] Better country to live in...

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Sat Mar 30 16:51:32 CST 2002

SS> Remember it is the US gov we are talking about now.

I haven't forgotten that - I'm not proud of my government any more.
(If I ever was.)

SS> the gov who made the EU mad when creating that thing about extra
SS> toll on imported steel.

SS> result:
SS>   1. The auto makers in detroit will pay more for their steel
SS>   2. US export possibilities will deteriorate because of tariffs
SS>      imposed as retalation.

I missed this one but it seems about their speed.

SS> And yes i'm somewhat drunk after a bottle of french wine,
SS> one bottle of Erdinger (german wheatbeer) and bottle
SS> of belgian strong lager.

Still avoiding strong drink at this point - I "need" it rather than
"want" it.

Anybody think any place is better that needs a junior Solaris Admin?
I personally like the look of New Zealand but my wife doesn't want to
move anywhere. ;-)

Mike Hebel                        mailto:nimitz at owc.net