[rescue] Better country to live in...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Mar 30 19:02:18 CST 2002

On March 30, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> My GF has been going on and on about how great it is there (she is currently
> there until June 3rd).  I think she wants to live where seeing her family
> is still possible though, and that isn't the case for NZ, where round trip
> tickets cost about $2k, per person, and require about 18 hours in the air,
> plus lengthy layovers.

  Remember back in grade school, we all had this guy who claimed to have
a girlfriend who was a "gorgeous model" or something, but nobody had
ever actually seen her because she lived halfway across the country?

  Where is she, Josh?  New Zealand?  Yeah, sure, whatever you say,
man. ;)

      -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "...it's leaving me this unpleasant,
St. Petersburg, FL                 damp feeling on my shorts..." -Sridhar