[rescue] Sparc IPX's

Stefan Skoglund stetson at ebox.tninet.se
Sat Mar 30 16:50:07 CST 2002

Mike Hebel wrote:
> be able to decode what was in RAM for any length of time.  Wear on the
> electron paths?  Latent magnetic fields?  Then again what would you
> get if you could?  A part of the OS in use all the time?  Only the
> government would spend millions of dollars to uncover a copy of the

Remember it is the US gov we are talking about now.

the gov who made the EU mad when creating that thing about extra
toll on imported steel.

result:
  1. The auto makers in detroit will pay more for their steel
  2. US export possibilities will deteriorate because of tariffs
     imposed as retalation.

And yes i'm somewhat drunk after a bottle of french wine,
one bottle of Erdinger (german wheatbeer) and bottle
of belgian strong lager.