[rescue] Re: Re: SGI Video - PC Monitor (*)

Monty Walls mwalls at castor.oktax.state.ok.us
Fri Mar 29 11:27:00 CST 2002

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:22:19 +0100
roosmcd at dds.nl wrote:

Having just got my new (to me) play toy (Indy with R4600SC + 24XL),
I found out about the monitor problem vis-a-vis Sun 13w3 connectors.

As a quick and easy work-arround just disconnect the V-sync & H-sync
BNC connectors on the back of the monitor (??? What you don't
have both BNC & HD15 connectors on you monitor, oh well).  Set Sync
on Green in the monitor and it works like a charm.

So I now can use my regular monitor connected to both my regular
desktop & my new toy (well at least until I have to reconnect the
Sun).

Now I just need a copy of Irix, so I can flush debian off my
poor Indy.

--
-Monty Walls (mwalls at castor.oktax.state.ok.us)
-	MIS, Oklahoma Tax Commission