[rescue] HP 715/80

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at kolumbus.fi
Mon Mar 25 15:24:50 CST 2002

Picked it up today. So far I haven't gotten much done. It boots very
slowly. Apparently quite a few services try to resolve something.

What I would like to (but HP sure doesn't want me to) find is a manual
for that. The HP-UX manual sets at least are available. But the old
system manuals are buried as deeps as the old Alpha manuals (were?).

--
"Barry also was quick to point out that the Titanium uses torque screws as
opposed to Phillips screws. We're not sure why this matters even a little