[rescue] Looking for PSU for HP visualise B180L

ghub005 at xtra.co.nz ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Wed Mar 27 08:29:49 CST 2002

Hi guys

I picked up a cheap ex-demo HP visualise B180L system earlier in the week (15USD untested - no HDD or RAM). I don't usually buy untested systems, but at this price I wasn't too concerned.

However it looks like the PSU is dead. Does anyone have a replacement auto-switching PSU in their spares box that they'd like to part with? I'm located in Melbourne, Australia.

For shits and giggles I called HP to see if the machine was still on HP Support. The replacement PSU is 600AUD, the mandatory field engineer is 363AUD per hour (with a minimum of 4 hours).

Thanks in advance for your help,

Gavin Hubbard