[rescue] Older Macs available

judy hertz judy at riotsystems.com
Wed Mar 27 11:31:31 CST 2002

Greetings,

I have two Mac Classics & two stylewriters available for a good home
if you're willing to pay shipping (or pick up from Alexandria, VA). I
think they're both 75Mb/4 Mb ram; I may also have the original OS
floppies & other software. All worked well when they were last
plugged in.....

I also have:

Quadra 650 [small SCSI drive (350MBs?), maybe 128Mbs RAM, floppy, no
internal CD-ROM. System 8.1 is stable on this system, and I may also
have an AAUI/ethernet adapter]

Performa 630 [floppy & internal CD, 750(?) Mb drive (also stable on 8.1)]

1 14" Apple monitor

1 HP Deskwriter 560C

All of this equipment is in good shape & works fine. I also have
quite a bit of licensed software to go with them all (Star Trek
screensavers anyone?), and even most of the original documentation.
I'd like to come away with small donations towards a new Apple Pro
keyboard & mouse but I'm open to offers.....

I am also looking for an internal 4GB or better narrow SCSI drive for
my SGI O2--does anyone have a spare cluttering up their desk? What is
a good source of inexpensive SCSI drives?

Pls contact me off-list with questions....thanks.....

judy