[rescue] Exit Interviews (Was :Austrailan Cat-5)

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Mar 27 07:33:42 CST 2002

> i didn't have an exit-interview at half.com, but i think
> that's because they sorta knew how i felt, and didn't
> _REALLY_ want to know. :)

   I had one where I could allllmost see the guy's fingers in his ears
because they let me go about 7 weeks before my wife delivered our baby and I
_had_ to try to find a way to keep some money coming in. Needless to say,
they also screwed me on the severance.
   I hope those sleazy guys...well, I hope they get what they deserve (for
so many reasons), and I hope I some day forget that nasty feeling from being
canned.
-wde
P.S. Is this topic drifting off the Rescue Charter? I learned my first Unixy
stuff there on a Sun 630. It had a monitor that suffered from a dead stripe
across the lower two inches. The sleazy guys wouldn't pay for anything
newer, and it was so underpoewred that it didn't alwys run a GUI, so
sometimes it was hard to tell what you were doing!
--
Will Enestvedt