[rescue] Accidentally destroying hardware..

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Mon Mar 25 23:52:55 CST 2002

While working for a local water purification company, I "bumped" the
back wall of the new warehouse, with a forklift..... oops :-)  I tried
denying it to all the other guys in the shop, but they all knew I did
it.  I eventually confessed, which I should have done to begin with.  I
was about 21, or 22.

Computerwise, I fried my Dads printer..... oops :-)  If I recall
correctly, I was doing two things at once.  I was using Dos
Interlnk/Intersvr and hooking the printer up.  I zapped the printer when
I started Intersvr!  I connected the printer to the wrong cable,
realized it, but started Intersvr any way, Why?? I don't know.

Chad

--
Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA