[rescue] Accidentally destroying hardware..

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Mar 25 18:17:28 CST 2002

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 01:50:48PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Poll:
>
> Whats the most expensive piece of equipment you've
> accidentally destroyed, and gotten away with it without having
> to pay for it?

  A brand new 125MHz HyperSPARC processor...I unpacked it, and being
all excited, rammed it into an mbus slot in an Axil 320.  Bent four
pins and snapped two off.

  "Gee, this one is DOA..."

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                    "...it's leaving me this unpleasant,
St. Petersburg, FL                 damp feeling on my shorts..." -Sridhar