[rescue] FA: PDP11 Qbus cards CPU and Memory

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Mon Mar 25 15:22:37 CST 2002

> Dave, you are not an authority on all things DEC any more than I am.

Umm, Dude...  Give it up.  Dave is FAR more of an authority on all things DEC
than you are.

> If I'm "argumentative and adversarial", what the hell do you call
> someone like you who's ever so much more of the same, <snip>

Someone like Dave? I'd call him someone who knows what the hell he's talking
about.  I've corrected Dave enough times to know that he'll back down when he
strays into territory where he doesn't know what he's talking about.  You on
the other hand seem to have this inflated issue about being 'right' all the
time.

Relax, and if you're going to pose as a know-it-all, study your subject first.

George