[rescue] Thoughts on system noise...

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Mon Mar 25 01:10:53 CST 2002

I just picked up a 15k rpm Cheetah and I was expecting to add a couple more
fans to my machine to keep it cool, but I was surprised to find that it
doesn't really run that hot. Not nearly as hot as the 10k Cheetah I had at
work.

I also expected it to be much louder, but again it has surprised me. It's
loud, but not that loud. My older Atlas IV is louder.

But it is nice and fast.

shawn