[rescue] those who should be shot

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at cats.ucsc.edu
Fri Mar 1 20:16:17 CST 2002

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Eric Dittman wrote:

> > >   ...with lots of YELLOW!  And [likely nonsensical] oriental-font
> > > lettering.
> >
> > and you forgot the blue LEDs on the hood windshield-wiper fluid spouts.

What about the big'ol muffler? I have this theory that the diameter of
the muffler, in a riced'up car, is inverselly proportional to the length
of the owner's penis.....

I guess every ethnic group has their way of fucking up perfectly decent
cars:

a) Whiteys: Big ol' truck with the Kid peeing on Ford/Chevy, etc
sticker. Oversized wheels... and do not forget the gator-net and the
Back-off or Confederate flag mud guards in the back.

b) Asians: POS accord with big muffler, spoiler and lowered to the ground.

c) Blacks: $500.00 car with $2000.00 rims!

d) Hispanics: POS sentra with a big sticker of the Virgen of Guadalupe and
a female's name all over the back windshield... undersized wheels...

e) Confused: All of the above plus $2000.00 in stereo and bass subsystem
that takes up the whole trunk. Besides having an obnoxious car now they
feel the need to share their POS music with the rest of the drivers in a
20 mile radius.

But nothing matches the amount of anger that I felt when I saw an automatic
Porsche! The humanity....... the horror!