[rescue] HP Envizex II X-Terminal Software

Stephen Worotynec sgw at vex.net
Mon Jun 24 22:52:08 CDT 2002

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Michael Dombrowski wrote:
> Anybody out there have the software to run a HP Envizex II X-
> Terminal? I don't think it's downloadable from HP's site but I'm not
> sure and Googling turns up very little.

Try ftp://enware:enware@hprc.external.hp.com/

I found that link via the "HP Forums" section of their website about a
year ago - it still seems to work. There was a request on the forum, and
an HP engineer posted the images! If you check the README files, it looks
like even Solaris support is there.

Stephen Worotynec