[rescue] Favorite Terminals

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jun 24 22:04:26 CDT 2002

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Brian Hechinger wrote:

> if you like the 420, but hate the keyboard, get a VT510.  PS2 keyboard,
> so you can use your Model M on it.

Sold am I!  That was what I perceived to be the Big Win with the
InfoWindow.  Color would be nice on one or two terminals (I do mud
occasionally), but DEC terminals have always just "felt" right to me, so
I'd probably be happy with a fleet of 510s--I never use that multisession
stuff on my 420, anyway.

/me adds a dozen DEC vt510 terminals and a PortMaster 2e to his wish list.

--Jonathan