[rescue] Windows 2000 on oooold PC hardware

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 24 21:16:48 CDT 2002

My first windows machine was a cacheless (faulted, and disabled) 386DX40
with 8 megs of ram running Windows 95... as DOS boxen go, it was pretty
snappy, useable in under a minute of cold boot.

Too bad I was using a scrap/refuse 120 meg conner IDE hard drive and a color
monitor with 1 good color amplifier..."red".... means pink....

Mike Free