[rescue] DLT x700 Changer

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Mon Jun 24 13:15:49 CDT 2002

I'm clearing out some room, so I've got some things for sale.

The first item is a DLT x700 changer (seven tapes).  I've used
this with a couple of different drives.  My DLT4000 drive says
"STANDALONE ONLY", but does work just fine in the changer.  If
you are interested, I'm asking $200 (no DLT drive included).

Note this does not have the metal sleeve, but until I got my
second unit ("desktop" model) I never used it with a sleeve.
If you are local (DFW) you can have the short rack that it
went in, that has the metal sleeve mounted in it.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net