[rescue] anti-roadrage devices

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 24 13:25:20 CDT 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Linc Fessenden [mailto:linc at thelinuxlink.net]
~ Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 1:01 PM
~
~ On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Fogg, James wrote:
~
~ > A friend of mine did this years ago with a truck that had
~ air injectors in
~ > the exhaust manifold (common pollution control device). He
~ connected a tube
~ > to the injectors (which are a vacuum source) and ran it
~ into the cab. When a
~ > tailgater appeared he would stuff the tube into a can of
~ powdered sulpher.
~ > Huge clouds of the stinkiest shit would come out. Sometimes
~ people would
~ > pull over and vommit.
~
~ That's it..  You owe me a new laptop.  Mine is dripping coke.
~ As as interesting side note, Coke does clean your sinuses out
~ really well.
~
~ --
~ -Linc Fessenden
~

My first sunhelp coke_spew! Thanks dude :)