[rescue] It Figures...

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Sun Jun 23 20:00:36 CDT 2002

I don't know how you are attempting to install FreeBSD, but I have been
using it since 2.0 up to the current day. At any given time I have FreeBSD
on about 25 to 30 servers here. I can assure you, I have never had to create
an MS-DOS partition first, even with regards to the filename length you
mention. Care to clarify?

Jay West