computer building? was[rescue] Noise levels

Michael Schiller schiller at zaphod.agrijag.com
Thu Jun 20 21:37:42 CDT 2002

Moving does SUCK. Once again I'm moving too. I'm going back to TN after being
given 30 days to 'move the f*&k out' by the ex (I think) girlfriend. This has
been the strangest breakup I've ever been thru. I hate moving. I want to buy a
few acres of land in east TN, build a log cabin, and never move again. Of course,
the day after the cabin is completed I'll probably get the job offer of a
lifetime that will require me to move :)

-Mike

            +------------------------------+          (/**\)
            | I'm outstanding in my field! |\        ((o  o))___
PGP fingerprint: D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74
Email: schiller at nospam.agrijag.com          http://www.agrijag.com
Voice: 304-334-3951                          FAX: 304-334-3644