[rescue] Air Conditioned Cabinets.. jeez!

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Wed Jun 19 11:20:42 CDT 2002

Boy.. alot of interest in these things..

I have emailed him to get more infor on manuf and perhaps model, and will
post when i get it.

They are FOB DockHi Ft. Worth Texas

Yes Nick, I imagine they will weigh alot and cost alot to ship.

I am guessing "blanket wrap" eg mccollisters United Van Lines wil cost
$300-400 halfway across US.

I dont believe they are properly skidded right now, but they maybe. They
were shipped to _him_ (unless they originated locally)  Dumb freight might
only cost $200. But I'd insure the hell out of them!  Fork Lifts do bad
things when they skewer them !

remember: 4character alphanumeric password protected AC control. passwords
unknown.. dont know AC power requirements on them either