[rescue] Noise levels.. now: texas & swedish vacations

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Wed Jun 19 10:48:39 CDT 2002

Sadly, I also get $450 a month electric bills at the office here in Dallas
in the Summer. This is .. 5 servers? Three UPSs? right now. Best excuse to
go to 1U server appliances is one old PPro Proliant or Alpha cooking
away...

I know Bjorn, its hard in Sweden to fathom 105F daily :-o, but I'm sure
you can appreciate leaky drop ceilings with the insulation pushed aside
everytime a wiring guy looks up there :-(

Part of my problem though is it also cools a few other rooms and wasted
halls too. I'm thinking of getting a portable or just cutting a hole in a
wall and putting a window unit just for the server room.

SWEDISH VACATION!  Lets all colocate at Bjorn's! When we com visit the
equip, can you put us up too??

About to get to be summer here

Les