[rescue] FS (SFBA): Integrix Ultra 1 w/FDDI, AlphaStation 600

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Jun 19 10:23:44 CDT 2002

Hi all,

Trying to wrap up my batch of couch-clearing sales before I go on
vacation, so not much falls on the roaming bunnies while I'm gone... SF
Bay Area local pickup preferred, or you pay Mailboxes Etc to pack and ship
it.

1) Integrix 3U rackmount Ultra 1 170, environmental monitoring module
w/LCD, 2GB HD, DAS ST FDDI, Solaris 9 installed.

The system is in a 3U rack case with an environmental monitoring unit
installed. It's disconnected right now, but the LCD worked and displayed
motherboard temperature and so forth. It has a 2GB disk included.

$75 without memory. Contact me for memory/disk/cd options.

2) AlphaStation 600 5/266 (21164 at 266MHz), 256MB/2GB/6x CD, dual scsi, dual
ethernet, ZLXp-L1 framebuffer. See the following url for
specs/photo/details:

	http://home.indyramp.com/~rnovak/alpha/decgear.html

Has an OS on it, not sure if it's Digital UNIX as listed or if I went to
Tru64 5.0. Asking $400, will include an extra 9GB hard drive, can offer
HD/CD upgrades at reasonable cost.

Still have the SS1000E which is definitely local only--will not ship it.

That's about it.

Rob