[rescue] Interesting modeller

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Jun 17 16:20:00 CDT 2002

http://www.wings3d.com/

It looks really sharp.  I'll be trying it when I get home.

It is just a modeller though, and a subdiv one at that, so people who
are really sold on nurbs or CSG (like those of us trying to just
design stuff before building it) probably won't be to interested.

It looks like it should work on irix.  It is based on OpenGL, SDL
(which works on irix), Erlang (which is supposedly cross platform
clean, but I haven't tried it myself), and esdl (if erlang works, the
I'd expect esdl to also.

It does work on Solaris and MacOS according to the FAQ.

--
Joshua D. Boyd