[rescue] Axil-255?

Jeremy RJ Towers jeremytowers at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 13 19:43:22 CDT 2002

Hi Kath,

It seems to me that the SIMMS are in banks of 8.

Thus:

front
1    1
1    1
0    0
0    0
1    1
1    1
0    0
0    0
back

To confirm this, please place 4 SIMMS in bank 1 only

I think  that banks 2 and 3 are those DIMM sockets visible in the picture.

Thus with SIMMS max memory will be 64MB.

I don't know whether the DIMMS could be used at the same time as the SIMMS.

Regards

Jeremy