[rescue] Wow, 30k Graphics Card From Sun

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Jul 27 13:54:30 CDT 2002

...yes and then came the wonderful machines made  from "Quality new and
used parts."

No toll free tech support... waiting two hours for a pimply faced
windows wiener to tell me what I already knew.

ISA video cards in a PCI machine, and a sound card that only worked when
the factory disk image was installed complete with their coding fudges
to make their card work.  Not even the reference drivers worked ok....

sold with those printers that you have to either use the black or color
cartridge but not both...

etc.

FudgePacker Smell computers.... loved to hate them.

Andrew

-Andrew