[rescue] Powerstack

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jul 24 10:28:04 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 08:09:13AM -0700, Koyote wrote:
> Well, the thing is, I *have* the powerstack. Someone somewhere has
> to have the OS :)

Weren't there also beta's of other OSs out for this thing?

> I may end up just putting linux on it, but it's a shame to do that.

Have you looked at the status of NetBSD?  That machine is more or less
a PReP reference implementation, isn't it?  Well, I don't see anything
about powerstacks on the NetBSD pages, so I guess it isn't supported.
I see that the Bull ESTRELLA 200 is supported though.  I wonder what
the original OS for that machine was.

--
Joshua D. Boyd