[rescue] Powerstack

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Wed Jul 24 10:36:02 CDT 2002

Yeah. I figure sooner or later something will turn up. I'm shocked with netbsd, though. I excpected some support of some type. In fact, I've been running into netbsd issues all over. Can't seem to find a bootloader for the pre-alpha sh3 port (I'd LOVE to get *nix on my jornada 680) and no X sevrer for the mobilepro 750c, alas.